WaiBOP United Ticketing and Venue Entry Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions relate both to the sale of tickets and attendance at matches. These Terms and Conditions apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent ticketholders (“you”).
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
Refunds, exchanges and replacements
WaiBOP United will only offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if a match is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993). You must apply for a refund within a reasonable time. WaiBOP United does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
Games and kick off times are scheduled by New Zealand Football to the best of their ability. There may be changes from time to time depending upon ground and /or weather conditions, flight schedules, opposing team defaults etc. WaiBOP United is not responsible for any changes and no refunds are applicable
If a match is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by New Zealand Football, to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. To the fullest extent permitted by law neither NZF nor WaiBOP United will be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
Conditions of entry
Admission to an event is subject to WaiBOP United’s terms. In particular, the following form part of WaiBOP United terms unless otherwise specified:
- You may be denied entry into, or removed from, a match where WaiBOP United and or New Zealand Football has reasonable grounds to do so, including if you breach these Terms and Conditions or the WaiBOP United or New Zealand Football Terms, or you are intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs, inappropriately attired or adversely affecting the enjoyment of the event by others.
- All ASB Premiership matches are governed by New Zealand Football Regulations. This includes match fixing, drug and alcohol, and health & safety.
- You may be required to submit to a search of your person and/or possessions before entering the event.
- Pitch-siding is prohibited at all our home games. If you are deemed to be undertaking pitch-siding you may be removed from the venue.
- Some venues have specific entry conditions, i.e. FMG Stadium Waikato, Owen Delany Park. Please ensure you are aware of the specific venue entry rules and regulations prior to attending the games. These can be found on their relevant websites. WaiBOP United will not be held responsible for any conditions imposed.
Any sponsor or membership signage will be required to meet WaiBOP United specifications and be made and installed by their preferred supplier.